Dangerous Adventure Dangerous Adventure

Need More Steady Bass... Too much Wobble for some areas of the song (Which was like the whole thing) However... I love the drum switch up! Thats where the wobble should stay! in my Drum and Bass/Dubstep making opinion. More drums = more chances to hide wobbles for that OH factor. Less Drums = keeping it simple. Overall, 4 out of 5

BlueOceans responds:

Thankyou for the advice.

I'm tripping balls omfg I'm tripping balls omfg

Off Beat in my opinion. Keep up the Piano More, get rid of the chimes/bells

Sirdangolot5 responds:

this song is a single distorted piano and you can't type for SHIT SON, call the cops I DONT GIVE A FUCK

Hypnotic Lullabytes Hypnotic Lullabytes

Very Young But Familiar sounding work. I recommend studying Ray Lynch.... You have the right Idea but need more.... Mmmm Memorizing within the Hypnotizing.
WATCH THIS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUmXFv7XwAE

Ode To Grump Ode To Grump

This songs freaking Legit man. Keep up the good work!!! In my opinion... You overdid the Voice TidBits a weeee bit? Just my Opinion though. Would love some reviews on my New Comps. Hit them up when you have a chance

larrynachos responds:

Yeah, I was just throwing in audio clips to make it look like I was doing something. I'll check out your songs :)

Commit Rhyme Commit Rhyme

Good Lyrics, Not best choice in song.

WIP Electric Experiment WIP Electric Experiment

Consider Changing it up with a 2nd Interlude. Its Really enjoyable! But really repetitive as well..Good thing your in the works haha! If you're wondering what I mean about 2nd interlude with a completely new mood change check out my latest work Audible Alert. It might give you some ideas

GameBalance responds:

I listened. I guess it's good but I don't like it. I written - I don't like dubstep. That means Skrillex and such makes %0 joy for me.

/Transcendent\ /Transcendent\

You need a way more advance build up before your drop. Not very Climatical if you ask me. However the rest of the composition was an A+!

Minotics responds:

Thank you very much for reviewing. After I laid out the initial formats of how I wanted the song to play out I was left with the drop, so I just went with something simple instead, hehe.

- Mino

In Charge In Charge

Around 42 Seconds I recommend a High Pitch Interlude before you Drop the silence for the Drop. Also you need way more bass during the chorus. Your 2nd drop at 2:00 was great! I always love seeing to silence drops in a composition.

EnterPrize responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I have been so caught up in school that I wanted to get something out for my newgrounds people.

Feisty Glitch Hop Feisty Glitch Hop

Absolutely incredible for a glitch remix! Love it! Maybe you could work with me in a collaboration some time. Check out my work when you have a chance. Need some reviews on todays upload for sure.

Bass Cannon (Glitch Remix) Bass Cannon (Glitch Remix)

I really don't think the public understands how hard glitching is and the ability to keep it in a harmonic state of trance. Absolutely Fantastic

Typera responds: